Friday, May 1, 2015

The Angry Houseguest



Dexter isn't a foster or a foster failure.   He is a renter.

Dexter is staying with us while his family is away on vacation.   He is not happy about it at all.   I have never met such an angry cat and I've had feral cats in my home.  He hisses and growls and swats at us.  
Dexter tries to bully the other cats.  He is very large and he growls and hisses constantly but the other cats now know that he has no claws so he has become a joke.  They taunt him mercilessly.

He has now been with us over a week and I still cannot touch him but he is starting to get lonely enough that he wants to touch me.  He will rub against me and growl while he does it but will swat at me if I try to touch him.  

He has certainly earned the psychopath name from the TV  show Dexter.   He is one weird cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment